C B Ranch rates include breakfast and dinner with your room. Breakfast is made to order and dinner is served family style in the lodge dining room. Trail rides are available for an additional charge and reservations are greatly advised. Riding lessons are available upon request for children and adults (helmets are provided for children under 8 years of age). White water rafting, zip lining and guided fly fishing trips can be arranged at additional cost. We suggest renting a car or driving your own due to the great distances between Yellowstone National Park, off ranch fishing locations, and the shopping in Ennis. No pets. No smoking inside the buildings, please. Nearby airports include Bozeman, Butte and Idaho Falls.
available by inquiry
Maximum occupancy of 14 guests per night
Questions? Please contact Kate Roberts
(406) 682-4618 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept cash, travelers checks or personal checks. At this time we do not accept credit cards.
A 15% gratuity charge will be added to your ranch bill. Along with a required 7% Montana bed tax.
A 25% deposit will be required to hold your reservation. The deposit is forfeited upon cancellation.
Each room has a stone fire place except one which features a Franklin wood burning stove, spacious closets, couch, two full beds and private bathrooms. The C B Ranch is very secluded, quiet and relaxing- the perfect place to escape to from a fast paced world. There is not a single television on the guest ranch, no internet (you have to go into Ennis for WIFI) and one phone in the main lodge.
Montana weather can change rapidly, it is recommended that you bring extra shirts, blue jeans, a sweater or two (even in July) and heavy jacket is always useful.
Noted sites to be seen include (but not limited to);
- Historic Virgina City - just a short drive away, where you can hear ghost stories about the wild west or go to the local Cousins Candy Shop for sugary treats. Many tours and lots of fun filled history about the pioneer days of Montana. Stage coach rides, a historic theatre with excellent productions, a train ride through gold rush country, museums, shops and more- a great place for the entire family!
- Yellowstone National Park- You cannot come to Montana wthout seeing Old Faithful! Plus your day will be filled with photographing Buffalo, Elk and geysers.
- Big Sky- Even though the ski hill is not covered in snow you can still take a tram ride to see the top of Lone Mountain, zip line through the pine trees or tackle the newest obstacle course.
- White Water Rafting- there are many companies locally that offer a chance to let you live life on the edge and embrace some white water. We would be happy to make sure you find the right excursion for you.
- Float the Madison River- either to fish in a guided float boat or rent some inner tubes and cruise down the river for a few hours on a warm summer afternoon.